Return To Library
Go-To-Market Strategy for Classavo for the Indian Market
Case Synopsis -
Classavo is researching expansion in the Asian education sphere. We are already being used in Singapore but entry into the Indian market is inevitable as per the need and opportunity that arises there. India with it's beaming young population emphasizes education heavily as a culture to rise up professionally. There are over 147 million students in higher education compared to 24 Million students in North America. They have caught up with logistical and IT infrastructure to be able to take advantage of resources like Classavo. There will be 3 parts to the Research Project that will tie the proposal together.
1. Understanding and learning the cultural, psychological sphere in India with respect to Education and life. What are the strength and weaknesses? Providing a holistic background of the ground realities to build the strategy upon.
2. 'Product-market fit' eg. Do we need language localization on the platform to serve the population? How are textbooks or content absorbed? Who can be key content partners for Classavo? Pricing analysis, etc.
3. Does it make 'Fin-sense'? What is the projected revenue, expenses how fast can we grow? What are the funding requirements? Who are education-focused VCs or Angels that should be connected with?
- Have an acquired understanding of the Indian education system and the differences in comparison with US system
- Learn to pitch the idea with a comprehensive pitch deck with not more than 15 slides
- Familiarity with basic consolidated financial statements, ability to prepare forecasts [good resource: Liveplan.com]
PR & Communications
Product Design & Development
Reporting, Financial Planning & Analysis
Sales & Business Development
Software Design & Development
- Ability to vet ideas
- Ability to do marketing, financial and technology research to determine the viability of the business
- Increased self-confidence in following instinct or pursuing an idea
- Ability to persuade and convince if the idea is good or bad
- Good communication skills combined with a technical basis
There are no resources currently available
What is an #OpenCase?
CapSource #OpenCases are open innovation challenges designed to provide more schools and students with access to experiential learning opportunities. Now, schools all around the world can use our old projects as Case Studies FOR FREE!